Business cards in evangelism
Contact cards (ie. invitation cards in business card format) are a good way to share your faith, and have some advantages over tracts:
- Small – so you can easily carry a supply at all times (small metal containers for purse, wallet or pocket are widely available).
- Culturally acceptable almost anywhere, whereas tracts can be seen as threatening and religious in some circumstances.
- Can be personalized with your name, email address and your website URL.
- If you don’t have a site of your own, you can use cards which feature any evangelistic site that you feel is appropriate.
- Ideal as invitations to local churches.